Kukuru3 developer forums

Donate/Contribute

Donate/Contribute
« on: May 01, 2017, 02:37:00 AM »
I imagine the is an independent endeavor. If so, is there any way to donate or contribute to the cause. Your game will do justice to VR and I feel I need to do something that can aid in completion of the game. Any way to do so? This game has to happen! Keep up the good work.

pettypetty7

• Dasvidaniya, Comrade.
    • View Profile
Re: Donate/Contribute
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 03:29:58 AM »
I too am intrigued of this, Comrade.

Re: Donate/Contribute
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 07:26:05 PM »
Thank you for your interest in furthering The Cause. It is as you say - it is an independent project.

We don't want to take people's money in advance before they know exactly what they can expect from us, and before we can offer at least something palpable in return. On the other hand there seems to be a lot of people who want to get their hands on this game ASAP.

Therefore we will first make something playable, and then people can decide if what we are making is worth their trust, time and money. Steam Early Access sounds like a good fit for this model, but we are "exploring other options", as the suits would say.

Any funds procured during development would of course go towards the game. I can assure you absolutely none of it will go towards uranium enrichment or funding an army of undead robot henchmen, no matter what you read in the papers.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 07:35:03 PM by Doctor »